When starting to adopt agile, most of us have some misconceptions about the practice. Some think the amount of work will go down greatly, others throw out all the documentation and even suffer through the first stand-up meetings. Eventually this passes, but we thought it would be fun to remember those first days with a few of our favorite Agile comic strips.
- Is anything actually changing?
- Why are we standing again?
- Oh, so we are telling stories now?
- Wait, wait, what do you actually want me to do?
- Can we do all that?
- Are we changing the plan again?
- So how do we budget now?
- And finally figuring it out
Have a favorite cartoon of your own? Share it in the comments below.