Over the years, we have written a lot about Agile. Whether you’re just looking for fundamentals or want to know what’s coming next, you will most certainly find it in this blog. However, you would in fact have to look and we don’t want to bother you, so instead here is a list of our Agile articles. Hope you enjoy!
No blog could call itself Agile without talking about the basics and we certainly know it. Check out these when starting out to learn more about the transition – Transitioning to Agile: Understanding the Methods and Transitioning to Agile: Running Effective Meetings, dive deeper into the Agile structure with Agile Hierarchy – How Are The Methods Related? and Scrum vs. Kanban vs. Scrumban – What’s the difference? and successfully lead the change with the help of Becoming A True Agile Leader.
Want to read all of that in one place? Check out this – The Ultimate Agile Guide, for the basics as well as our inside view and knowledge.
For those already familiar with the practices, we offer to take another fresh look into how they are organized and possibly could be improved for specific situations.
- Learn about incorporating MoSCoW and PRINCE2 with Using MoSCoW in Agile to Prioritize Better and PRINCE2 Agile – the long awaited savior?.
- Compare the Agile and the hybrid approach – Agile vs. Hybrid Approaches – Which Will Stay On Top
- And find the best solution for scaling in a corporate environment Scale Agile with DAD or The SAFe Way To Scale Agile.
Away from Software Development
Want to use Agile in a non-traditional Agile setting? Here are three articles to inspire you to try. Learn how do various German Startups involve Agile into their day to day – Agile Project Management in German Startups. Adopt Agile practices in the legal setting – Agile For Legal Teams – Are There Any Benefits?. And achieve your gym goals – Adopting Agile to Sports Training.
Tips and Tricks
We love sharing our experience and thus hopefully making your lives just a little easier. Here is a short Agile summare for you:
- No more struggling Choose The Right Agile Method
- Ensure the best experience for your company 5 Tips For A Smooth Agile Transition
- Remind yourself of the important things 5 Agile Rules To Follow Now
- Choose the right people Form The Right Agile Team
- Check out our go-tos Tips & Tricks On Using Agile
Agile is all about the efficiency and the end user, but in the attempts to adopt the practice, have we actually failed? Read more with these – Waste in Agile – Are We Truly Rid Of It? and Agile – Have We Forgotten The User?.
Struggling to convince yourself or others of the value of Agile to the team? This might help you out 3 Ways Agile Will Reward Your Team.
Having fun is one of the most important things in life and here is your portion – Best Agile Comic